Gotthard Bike Weekend –
We will kick off the weekend on the idyllic Piazza Gottardo with a cozy get-together and coffee. Afterwards you can work on your bike skills among like-minded women, relaxed and without pressure. Our female Swiss Cycling guides/instructors will show you the best riding technique tips in a course so that you can leave the men behind in your “dust cloud”! After a delicious lunch in the historic Andermatt, you will apply what you have learned on a tour in the impressive Gotthard region.
Then we head off to sunny Ticino! There we will enjoy an authentic three-course meal at the Bike Hotel Tremola San Gottardo, where we women will end the day with a cozy glass of wine. After a rich breakfast on Sunday we will consolidate our skills on the flow trails in the bike park.
Date: SAT & SUN 2 – 3 July 2023 / SAT & SUN 15 – 16 July 2023
Level: advanced riders who want to get even better
– welcome present
– coffee and croissants
– bike skills technique course
– lunch in Andermatt
– bike tour in the beautiful Ursern valley
– passenger & bike transport to Airolo
– three-course menu
– overnight stay at Bed & Bike Tremola San Gottardo (double room)
– rich breakfast
– bikepark ticket in Airolo
– passenger & bike transport to Andermatt
Price: 499.- CHF
Meeting point: 9.00 am Imholz Sport & Bikewelt Gisler Piazza Gottardo, Furkagasse 2, 6490 Andermatt
Registration & Info: Contact us by mail email@example.com or register on bikewelterleben.ch.
What you should bring with you:
– adventurousness and the joy of biking
– interest in getting better and safer
– technically flawless mountain bike
– obligatory protective equipment: helmet, gloves
– food: Energy bar, water bottle, …
– face mask
Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.